We are always happy to hear from dedicated, caring and professional individuals who are looking to join a team committed to high quality care.
We offer a supportive environment in which to work, helping staff to attain their qualifications in care and furthering your skills. We provide full induction training, Care Certificate & the opportunity to study the Health & Social Care Diploma's.
To find out more about the opportunities at South Downs Care, contact 01730 710710 or by clicking here
Current Staff Vacancies at Downs House
- Night Care Assistant (36 hours)
Current Staff Vacancies at Stroud House
- Weekend Nights (Friday & Saturday) Dementia Care Assistant (24 hours)
What we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay- Overtime Enhancements
- Set rota patterns available (we ask for a commitment of every other weekend)
- Career progression
- Paid training with our comprehensive training conducted by our dedicated inhouse training team & specially selected providers.
- Free short courses through Eastleigh college & the opportunity to study level 2 & 3 Health & Social Care Diploma, also free.
- Paid breaks
- Free uniforms & DBS
- Free meals on duty
To apply or for more information contact 01730 710710